OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware problems on first regularly scheduled programs after FW 2.1.0 update Reply To: problems on first regularly scheduled programs after FW 2.1.0 update

ramblinwreck
Participant

Hi Ray, OK I pulled the card and reformatted to FAT using Disk Utility on my Mac. Reinstalled the card into the controller, ran a ‘run once’ test program and that seemed to be logged correctly (no longer getting the “no entries found”). Will report back after my next schedule program runs, which will be the upcoming Thursday unless it rains.

Just for clarification — there should be no problem with me viewing logs while a schedule program is currently executing, correct? I used to be able to do this with the 2.0.x firmware, but this seemed to be the beginning of my troubles with FW 2.1.0, but maybe that was a red herring.

PS – I did manually inspect the contents of the card, using Finder, before I reformatted. There were some TXT files at the top/root directory, and I was able to open these. I suppose these were from the previous Firmware. There was also the LOGS directory you mention, and a couple of log files there too. Didn’t see anything obviously corrupted.