OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware problems on first regularly scheduled programs after FW 2.1.0 update Reply To: problems on first regularly scheduled programs after FW 2.1.0 update

Jacques
Participant

Thanks for the responses. I think there is some sort of bug, because just after I read this reply and went back into options, the Location field had the ‘locate’ button to the right instead of the pin icon (see attached). This is what I was remembering because when you click on the locate button it gives you a pick list. I did so, selecting Perth Oval, the field went teal indicating a valid choice. But once I saved it the sunrise/sunset went haywire again.

Then, I went back to the options and the button to the right had changed back to the pin icon. So as you said I tried to use it to select a location but as I’m at work it couldn’t find the correct location. However, I now realised I could enter a station myself, and entered icao:YPPH, which is the nearest airport (there do not appear to be any close personal weather stations). And now the icon is back on the front page, and the sunrise/sunset times are correct.

When I get home I might use the pin icon again to see if there are any weather stations nearer to my house.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments: