OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Remote Stations not working after Unified Firmware 2.1.7 Update Reply To: Remote Stations not working after Unified Firmware 2.1.7 Update

JacekOrdowski84
Participant

hi Ray.
I eliminated the problem of switching off the section after a few seconds, the reason was in the controller from another company. But he’s gone and I’m just working on an open sprinkler. However, there are further restrictions, I can activate the special section only for about 1 minute 47 sec. I tried in many configurations with refreshing, no refreshing etc. In the forum # 46113 I read that software 2.17 has a problem is the possibility of repairing this in a simple way, but not for me. I have never done this and I do not know where to start.

And now the question to you, can you improve the software so that the remote sections function?
On my farm I use 6 open sprinklers, they manage the irrigation system for about 100 ha, the problem arises when I have to make corrections due to weather conditions or other unforeseen factors. I make changes in the open sprinkler located in the pumping station and then I have to correct everything in the devices located on the plantations. Frequently there are errors due to hurry, in the previous season, as a result of one mistake, I ripped the main irrigation thread.

I would be very grateful for your help

Regards Jacek