OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware no web panel after upgrade Reply To: no web panel after upgrade

drock
Participant

Sorry for the late reply. Thank You so much. After some research and some SSH work I followed these instructions and was able to upgrade to jessie, solving my problems. Taking my SD card out is not the most fun thing the way the system is mounted.

If anyone tries to do this a few tips I would pass along. The process is not lightning fast and will take a bit of time. If you are like me you will run out of space and have to manually increase the partition size. The standard raspbian resize tool did not achieve this properly so I had to do it manually. Going back to the time thing I would highly recommend doing this from a PC that has sleep disabled so that you do not get a disconnected session during the upgrade. Even better would be to setup screen so you could just reconnect to the session.

Once again thanks for the help and the great product. Hopefully this helps someone else.