OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Ambient Weather sensor data Reply To: Ambient Weather sensor data

jhaug40
Participant

Servus Peter, I’ve done the sudo apt-get update and sudo apt-get upgrade on my OSPi before I started installing the Weather Service. After the npm install stuck I also did a rm -r weather to delete the directory and I did reload it from github starting all over again. Finally nothing at all happened when I tried npm install meaning that the prompt just jumped to the next line. I gave up on the OSPi and I installed the Weather Service now on another RPi3 within my network. This time I did’t do sudo apt-get update and sudo apt-get upgrade and I successfully installed npm. Weather Service is up and running, but for what ever reason it doesn’t receive any data from the Pi Zero bridge. The Zero did pass the PWS data to WU before I continued to “Step 4: Configure the Intercept (Port Forwarding)”. I had a typo inserting the <Weather Service IP:PORT> so I maybe that caused troubles? I just redid the sudo iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -m physdev --physdev-in wlan0 -s <PWS IP> -p tcp --dport 80 -j DNAT --to-destination <Weather Service IP:PORT> with the correct values but it doesn’t forward the PWS data to the Weather Service now.