OK, I thought you mean the app doesn’t connect or something, which was a problem a few days ago but since then has been solved. Yes, the unit selection is still an issue that we are working on — the current way is it selects unit based on browser setting, but that doesn’t always work. So we are working to add this as an explicit setting you can choose in the app.
The reason the issue bubbled up is that we’ve just changed the weather script and the new weather service API we are using does not give us the unit setting anymore. So we have to rely on other means to choose unit, and it turns out not perfect. We decided to make this a configuration option in the app so that user can explicitly choose what unit to use. It should be completed in a couple of days.