OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Help in creating fuse protection for each zone & line monitoring Reply To: Help in creating fuse protection for each zone & line monitoring

John K
Participant

Thank you for taking the time to respond! It’s great to see these pictures, very helpful.

I have looked at the Din Rail components, probably ideal for this and will have to look into further.

If I’m understanding your set up correctly, you have 8 zones currently but 16 relays (black, middle left)? I faintly see wires on the upper portion of the Schneider relays connecting them all together? Are they sharing a common wire completing the obit valves circuits back to the power supply? Also, is that a pc power supply up top for the the orbit valves (24v AC) or the relays and controller (12v DC)? What model relay is in the socket?

The grey Din Rail connectors in the middle, I don’t follow their intent, can you elaborate on those? You’ve done a nice job hiding wires so I can’t follow the circuit. I believe the tan Din Rail connectors on the far right are the fuses for each zone?

Thank you again for your time!