OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware End Time Setting Reply To: End Time Setting

Kevin
Participant

Oh wow, I wasn’t expecting a reply this late in the evening. Thanks Ray! Is this something that you would consider in a future firmware? If not this specifically, maybe display the calculated end time in the program setting window when a repeat number is entered? I think it could be helpful at a glance to see when the program will end without having to switch between Edit program and Preview program. This is just a thought. Nonetheless, thank you for the quick formula for calculating this. It makes it a lot easier. I have to say, I’m impressed with the size and capabilities of this little unit (OS v3.0). Having the web interface and remote access makes it so much easier to work with. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate the work that went into this!

Just another quick question, what is the maximum current rating of the OS v3.0 DC unit operating AC or DC valves? I know a limitation is the available output from the included power supply.

Thanks again!

Kevin