OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware My Open Sprinkler has been having trouble connecting lately Reply To: My Open Sprinkler has been having trouble connecting lately

KSprinkler75
Participant

I’ve been losing my network as well. I’m now running Firmware 2.1.9 (7) on Hardware Version 2.3 – AC. I upgraded the Firmware recently hoping that would help but the problem persists. Originally, I was plugged into a TP-Link Wireless Mini Router. It would go offline often so I thought it was because the WiFi signal was weak in the garage but the router never lost connectivity so it wasn’t that. I then ran a cat5e cable to the garage, added an access point and plugged OS in to the access point. Same issue. Offline every few days. I now have OS plugged directly into my switch but the problem persists.

When this happens, I still see activity on the OS NIC port. OS screen still shows as online with the correct IP address. It no longer responds to connections. Sometimes, I’ll start responding again on its own but usually, I just have to unplug the power and plug it back it in.