OpenSprinkler › Forums › OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware › Corrupted JSON Responses and ‘Network Errors’ › Reply To: Corrupted JSON Responses and ‘Network Errors’
I updated to 2.1.9(7)
After doing the update, I reconnected my Ethernet module and rebooted OS.
I then went to the web app to see if I needed to import my config.
The zone name display was corrupt.
See attached file Web App.JPG
I then did a JA request. The corruption is particularly interesting because it spans fields causing 2 zone names to appear to be one with non-printing characters.
See attached ja.json.txt.
I have include a view of the he bad data in a HEX editor. Starting address of bad data is C4Ah
See attached ja.json.JPG
Finally I did a JN request, since its response is much shorter. I shows the zone data correctly.
See attached jn.json.txt.