Thank you Ray.
This is the site (http://x.x.x.x:8080) I am using for bench testing. To confirm I am using 1.8.3 firmware downloaded.
I set it to manual mode. I have the valve controller set to station 1 with the common wire wired into the appropriate posion
I turn on station 1 and nothing. The page refreshes correctly to what I saw in the arduino based system I have. I turn it off and nothing.
I have tried stations 1-4 so far with similiar results. I have logging turned on so I see that it is correctly identifying which stations during testing are cycled through manual mode.
I have also tried using multiple valves prior to bench testing.
My wager is I am missing something very minor but very important, right now I cannot see that particular tree in this forest
Thank you again