OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions Garbled scree Re: Re: Garbled scree



You are right, it’s ATmega328. If you have a DIY version, simply pry out the old one and insert a new one. If you don’t have one at hand, buy it on for a few dollars. If you have a surface mount version, you need to use a hot air gun to take off the old chip and solder on a new chip.