OpenSprinkler › Forums › Hardware Questions › OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) › Interval – Plugin development › Re: Re: Interval – Plugin development
Just FYI – I pushed several updates to the auto-program plug-in.
– Fixed algorithm errors that resulted in incorrect durations.
– Fixed small issues with data validation
– Fixed issue with invalid WU URLs (bad dates!)
– Fixed a major bug that prevented automatic operation (!!!)
– Added ability to check WU for any rain today, and if so, to set the ‘rs’ or Rain Sensor active bit. Note this is only used if there is not a Rain Sensor configured.
– Added UI to configure between english or imperial units; back-end code is not implemented yet
– Unit settings are not used, saved or reloaded properly
– Drip irrigation zone data is not calculated properly by the algorithms (gal/hr incorrectly treated as in/hour.)