OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Mobile Web App with Screenshots (Updated) Re: Re: Mobile Web App for OpenSprinkler (w/Screenshots)

Samer
Keymaster

@momanz in regards to your first bullet, I don’t think I can poll the OpenSprinkler for rain sensor information directly. I could be wrong though and will look into it.

For the second point I will see what I can do however I would really want to make a more robust logging system before trying something like this. Right now the logging system is based on David’s code posted on Ray’s Github. It works great for what we have now but runs a lot of loops to process the data and doing long term analysis might be difficult. I would have to restructure it completely and honestly I think with Dan’s work on the Raspberry Pi interval program combined with the increased memory allotted on the OpenSprinkler 2.0 I might hold off to see if the OS might help in that transition.

@kenbob
I am surprised the upgrade did not go smoothly. I just checked the files I posted on Github and the index.php does in fact point to the 1.3.1 jQuery files. Sorry about that. How did you upgrade? Did you use the Github command to pull the update? Just want to try and prevent these kinds of things in the future.

Also, in regards to the sequential mode on the preview, technically the interval program does not contain a sequential option. As a result, the web app assumes its unchecked and processes the program data as such. It turns out on the interval program the lack of that option just means thats the only method of execution. I have debated patching my code to reflect that but the problem arises if someone just has that option unchecked. I could check for the lack of it as well but I am really hoping the interval program gets updated soon to include that option. I have been working closely with Dan to get the interval program as close as possible to 1.8.3/2.0.0 and have come a long way! I am hoping for a fix on that end soon, will keep everyone updated as soon as I know anything.