Pushed an update that finally allows you to toggle “use master station” for each station if a master being used (otherwise this option will be hidden).
I also fixed a bug for the OSPi where checking ignore password would not save correctly (and cause an error). Another bug I fixed was the program ID not being shown correctly on the status page. I think I finally brought 100% of all the options from the OpenSprinkler into the mobile app. The only option missing is the HTTP port and it’s omitted to prevent accidental lockouts. I am sure there are bugs with this update so let me know if you experience anything.