OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Mobile Web App with Screenshots (Updated) Re: Re: Mobile Web App with Screenshots (Updated)

c1wren

Hi,

I’m trying to install the mobile web app on a website of mine so I can access my sprinkler by going to the url on my website and logging in there. I have installed the files on my website, set up port forwarding correctly on my router (and ran checks to make sure it is open), and verified my ip. I then go and enter the information in the install.php page and enter everything correctly. I click submit then I get “Settings have NOT been saved. Check IP and Port settings and try again.” The ip and port settings are correct. I have verified they are correct by running port forward checking programs and by access the base sprinkler web app from my phone running on verizons network. Since I couldn’t get it it work on my website, I tried getting it to work through the rayshobby.net/apps/sprinkler/ link and that still doesn’t work. It just keeps spinning forever and never connects. Anybody have any suggestions?