@charvel I believe I figured out the issue. The $settings[“ps”] only reflects programmed schedules and not station status. Basically, I was using the wrong variable. I changed it to $status and this should resolve the issue. The problem with isset is it will always test to true and cause issues. Let me know if this fixes things, finally.
@djagerif I added the file based export/import. Please let me know how this works. I also resolved some bugs with importing files (didn’t know if OSPi/OSBo or OpenSprinkler).
I also added a run program button within edit programs. This should make it easier to launch a program, on-the-fly.