OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Mobile Web App with Screenshots (Updated) Re: Re: Mobile Web App with Screenshots (Updated)

Samer
Keymaster

I actually already do that against adverse weather codes. These can easily be extended within the PHP application. I will be honest with you though my focus has shifted towards the Javascript version of the app where I don’t get to run 24/7. These means working closer with the firmwares (interval program for OS and OSPi/Bo). The reason for this is introducing features in a mobile app that make essential decisions didn’t make sense. In the meantime, these features are slowly being incorporated to both firmwares as announced by Dan recently.

I guess I would love to help you with the modification, and as you said the code already has many portions setup for you but I don’t know if I want to merge more features into master. I will take it under advisement.

Also, good news: I am downloading the iOS 6 simulator now and should have a better idea soon into the rotation bug.

Thanks!