I tried to address some of the issues tonight but the bigger ones are just taking longer that’s all.
Here’s what I got in today:
– When in the edit programs page, program headers are highlighted red to mark they are disabled
– Run-once will now remember your last programmed values and restore them each time you open the page. Also, I have added a reset button to change all the sliders to 0.
– Fixed a bug that caused AJAX requests to be sent twice. Possibly caused issues rendering pages and should be resolved now.
– The installer now does a more stringent test and attempts to identify OpenSprinkler machines, only. This should help focus people towards the right IP:port.
Update 2: All above changes have also been pushed to the hosted version.