June 20, 2014 at 6:48 pm #27162
What am I missing?
- 1. Downloaded the uploader and the new firmware.
2. Overwrote the firmware folder with the firmware folder that has 2.0.6.
3. Unplugged all connections to the OpenSprinkler.
4. While plugging in a USB cable, I held down the B2 button. OpenSprinkler does not appear to be on as the display does not light up. The display does light up when not pressing the B2 button.
5. Double clicked on osFirmwareUpdater.app. GUI is displayed with Hardware: OpenSprinkler_v2.1 and Firmware: 2.0.6.
6. Click the UPLOAD button. Bottom text field displays this message: “avrdude: no programmer has been specified on the command line or the config file Specify a programmer using the -c option and try again”
Mac OSX 10.9.3
OpenSprinkler v2.1u with firmware 2.0.5 (purchased 5/27/2014)