But I didn’t ask to turn on more than 1 valve. I asked to run a run once program, which should respect the sequential setting that regular programs do. Now, additionally when I put in the 40va transformer, although it didn’t burn, two very bad things happened given that I’m not at the home. 1) Interval started complaining that it couldn’t find data/meta.txt for some reason, and 2) sshd stopped working. So basically I was shut out of the system, had no way to find out the sprinkler status, and had to find somebody to go there and install a regular timer because the OpenSprinkler PI couldn’t be trusted.