Thanks for that Dan–I pulled the latest changes and did your execution bit fix. After reboot of my Pi, I didn’t see any change in iOS app behavior.
Samer: Here’s what I see.
1) Open the iOS mobile app
2) Go to Manual Control
3) Tap on the Manual Mode toggle button.
4) Button flips quickly from Off to On and then immediately from On to Off
5) No matter how many times I tap on that toggle, it NEVER stays on
I tried some other operations, also without success:
– Change Rain Delay and then hit submit. Just spins indefinitely.
– Edit Program, disabled a program, tried to submit, again, spins indefinitely.
I can do the same operations from the HTML5 application on mobile Safari AND from my desktop browser just fine. Rebooting my iPhone does not change the behavior.