I am still having the same issue where it is off by 7 hours. If I set the watering schedule for 16:15 it will water that day on time. If I set it for 17:15 it will not water that day. Some how there is an issue with the localtime and gmtime. I suspect it is reading the gmtime, but it is showing the localtime on the interface. I wish I could be more help, but my programming skills are very limited.
My main watering device is Ray’s Opensprinkler V1.2U, so I run this one virtually just for testing. I like the work you are doing and hopefully I have been of some help. In the future I may switch to the Pi because of the Wifi and flexibility. 😀