OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) sprinklers_pi – An alternative sprinkler control program Re: Re: sprinklers_pi – An alternative sprinkler control program

LeighGr
Participant

@rszimm wrote:

The API allows you to combine two different “pages” of information into a single call. The “yesterday” in the URL gives me data for what happened yesterday. The “conditions” in the URL gives me data for current conditions. Put them both in the URL and you’ll get everything in one API call. Here’s a link to the API documentation: http://api.wunderground.com/weather/api/d/docs

Thanks Rich. I’ve been wondering the same thing myself. I’ve attempted to modify your code in an attempt to get the current wind speed. My problem is 4 out of 5 time I run the WUnderground Diagnostics, I receive an “Invalid Response from WUnderground server!” message. I’d be happy that I’d broken the code if it did it every single time, but every now and then it does return all the data, so it’s not too broken.

Is there a way I can pipe the response to a file, or a debug page, so I can figure out where it’s tripping up?

Regards,