OpenSprinkler › Forums › Hardware Questions › OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) › sprinklers_pi – An alternative sprinkler control program › Re: Re: sprinklers_pi – An alternative sprinkler control program
September 2, 2013 at 9:39 pm #24975
I’ve got a new version that I’m going to upload tomorrow for beta testing. It has the following additional features:
- Support for Personal Weather Stations from Weather Underground
- Support for up to 15 zones.
- Ability to check on the data pulled from Weather Underground with a diagnostics screen
- Seasonal adjustment (0-100% of the set time)
- Home screen shows the configured time on the raspberrypi so as to avoid time zone confusions.
- Various bug fixes.
I’m still doing some debugging over here, but I should have it up tomorrow sometime.