OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Latest Windows Phone App (1.6.0.0) doesn't launch

This topic contains 24 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  deepwater 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Samer
    Keymaster

Microsoft removed it from the store because the app has a button which opens a browser that allows you to buy OpenSprinkler. As a result, they want more money from us by making us upgrade to a business account.

At the moment, I’m not sure how we are going to proceed.

Wokkeltje
    Participant

can’t you remove the button?

I want to keep OpenSprinkler on my Windows Phone or Computer if I need to buy a new one.

Samer
    Keymaster

We are going to just buy a business license in order to keep the app as is. We will update once this is complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wokkeltje
    Participant

Even better. Thx for supporting windows phone.

Rogero
    Participant

I tried to load the app on a new replacement phone and it is not in the store. Any ETA for getting it back?

Ray
    Keymaster

Still in the business license process. Samer can jump in and provide some updates.

Samer
    Keymaster

Our application has been submitted and pending verification from Microsoft. We will update once this process is complete.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samer
    Keymaster

Good news, the Windows app is now fixed. Should be available in the store again with 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

deepwater
    Participant

I just purchased several of the controllers and am trying to get the windows 8.1 app to work. When I try to add the controller using an IP address the app returns: “Check IP/Port and try again”. The iPhone app works without issue so I know I am entering the right settings. Help?

deepwater
    Participant

Ok, after a little more testing I found the following. If both of the first two octets of the ip address are greater than 99 i.e. 192.168.x.x then I immediately get the result above.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Latest Windows Phone App (1.6.0.0) doesn't launch