OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler My Opensprinkler DC loses network connectivity randomly

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  jfanelli 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

miles99
    Participant

Same here. Mini router is always online and reachable, opensprinkler is not. Goes constantly on and off network. Disabling NTP and weather doesn’t help.

jfanelli
    Participant

I’m having the problem, where my unit will lose connectivity for hours at a time, sometimes I have to power cycle it to restore connectivity (which always works, albeit temporarily). Latest firmware didn’t help; my unit is connected to a Cisco 2960C compact switch (enterprise class small switch, I work for Cisco).

This issue has all but made my solution unusable 🙁

jfanelli
    Participant

BUMP. Anyone have any idea what to do to troubleshoot? If I knew the hardware unit has simply failed i’d consider buying another one but given what appears to be a lot of other folks having the same issue i’m not convinced this is a hardware failure.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler My Opensprinkler DC loses network connectivity randomly