Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

paul
    Participant

Has anybody used their open sprinkler for patio misters ?

i have tried but cant get it to work easily.  i can create a program that runs for a shot time waits then starts again  but i have to set it on a schedule to work.

if i try and do a run once program i cant specify a repeat and if i try and do a run once using the previous program i created it does one cycle and then stops.

Thanks

PK

Ray
    Keymaster

“but i have to set it on a schedule to work” — can you specify the schedule? Do you need the repeat time to be below 1 minute?

paul
    Participant

i have a program “misting”

ch6 15 seconds

repeat every minute

30 times

to make the program run i just edit the start time to run in a minute

this works

if i goto run once program

select missting program from above

and submit

station 6 comes on for 15 seconds and never comes on again.

if i have to change the time i will but would be nice to just turn on when needed.

Ray
    Keymaster

I see, so you want the run-once to preserve the program repeat settings. There is currently no easy way to get around it — run-once works differently from a normal program, and as its name suggests, run-once is just an one-off program that does not repeat. For a repeat schedule to work, it has to be set as a normal program. At the moment you will have to keep using your current way: change the program start time.

AlBrough
    Participant

I would like to see a fuction where if a temperature is reached by a sensor then a specified zone will run for a period on a repeat cycle
    e.g. temperature exceeds 28°C, run for 20 seconds every 3 minute

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.