So after I discovered this wonderful product this summer and ordered all the bits for it, its been working great up until a few weeks ago. I can’t figure this one out.
When my front yard valve activates I get serious water hammer in the valve. If I go out there with a screw driver and turn the bleeder screw the valve will finish opening and we’re off to the races.
With the one in my back yard you can clearly hear that the valve is not fully open. The water is rushing through the valve and its loud, same case I go to the valve and turn the screw and viola it opens the rest of the way and we’re good.
I’ve checked everything I can think of with the wires and all is well.
My valves are orbit valves that were replaced 2 years ago, I was using an orbit timer (lol you’d think I’m a spokesperson for orbit)
My OSP is a RPI 3 B+ with the OSP board attached to the header. I ordered the AC transformer with the board.
Any tips or suggestions for this I am all ears. Thanks.