Hi Sean, here are the instructions:
1) go to the firmware folder (should be OpenSprinklerGen2 by default)
2) run ‘git pull’, you don’t need to run it in sudo
3) run ‘./build.sh ospi’. This will compile the firmware and install a script /etc/init.d/OpenSprinkler
4) run ‘sudo crontab -e’ and remove or comment out the last line (which was added when you installed the unified firmware initially).
5) restart, and check if you can access http://x.x.x.x:8080 where x.x.x.x is your RPi’s IP address.
I will check with Samer if I’ve missed anything here, but I think that’s what I did last night.