OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Penmen-Monteith ETo method python script for possible use as weather script Reply To: Penmen-Monteith ETo method python script for possible use as weather script

ShawnHarte
Participant

@Martin – If you compile the firmware and load it, as long as you have no need for the “CA restriction,” the ui works well enough to get up and running at ui.veuphoria.com

A few quirks are still present, but are pretty simple to work with. Just make sure Use ET is checked on any program you wish to use weather adjustments with. ET is the only weather algorithm, working on my site. You should enable logging, as currently it is the only way to see your current ET.

Everything is of course use with the knowledge this is not a completely tested solution, and may have problems. If you decide to stop using it just flash back to 2.1.6.

Hope this helps, and please be aware I don’t have a ton of free time to support any of this, so answers to questions may be really slow. I also disappear from the internet at odd times, without warning, sometimes for months.