OpenSprinkler › Forums › OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware › Trouble with Zimmerman Method › Reply To: Trouble with Zimmerman Method
I’m using the Zimmerman method for weather adjustments. I have some questions on setting it up:
1) My temp and rain amounts are in Celcius, the directions for settings show in english units, will it still work for me?
2) In the Weather Adjustments Options show you can set baseline conditions. What should these be set at?
3) There are sensitivity adjustments, how should these be set? The documentation doesn’t mention these.
4) My Weather Underground account is in F but in opensprinkler the values are metric. How to change? Does it matter?
5) What does the response from this mean: http://weather.opensprinkler.com/weather1.py?loc=XX.XXXXX,XX.XXXX&key=XXXX (filled in my GPS and WU key). Just wondering?