OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Release date OS FW 2.1.6 (3) or 2.1.7 ? How to update to the current git ver? Reply To: Release date OS FW 2.1.6 (3) or 2.1.7 ? How to update to the current git ver?

dun4cheap
Participant

Ray,

I appreciate that, but the weather check should still commence more frequent and regardless if a program is running and here is why.

I use the last station on my controllers to run area lights from dusk to dawn. I usually run my irrigation programs during the night. So if my lights come on at 6PM and do not shut off until the following morning at 7 AM, there will be no weather calls for that period of time. So PLEASE, PLEASE fix this in the mainstream firmware. Also, I would prefer that we either have the option in the firmware to set the weather check increments either before a program starts or by being able to set the time, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes etc.

If you recall we had sent email correspondence back and fourth on the specific line in the code I changed to do the weather check regardless if a program was running. I changed that and its been working great. Please, change this otherwise using the controller to run dusk to dawn lawn lights and control irrigation valves will not work together. I am sure you can see this.

Thanks,

Ed