OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware ESP32 port of 2.1.9 firmware

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ja.charer
    Participant

Hi all
    If anyone interested here is a link to  ESP32 port of 2.1.9 firmware. As 8 base station are managed by GPIO pins you can build a system with some standard boards with limited soldering – what actually I did …

have fun 🙂 

https://github.com/JaCharer/OpenSprinkler-Firmware-ESP32port

Ray
    Keymaster

Nice. Thanks for sharing!

agisofttm
    Participant

ja.charer – thank for your effort, but I’ve a problem
    Everything is compiled without errors and when I uploaded to “Helltec ESP32 Kit Lora” it doesn’t boot at all. What I change is the SDA and SCT pins, because this Helltec module have included led display on that ports. Is this change of SCL and SDA can cause problems?

Thank you in advance

ja.charer
    Participant

Hi agisofttm

Problem may be different as a your board has a lora which is using GPIO’s {5,14,18,19,26,27) and GPIO 16 for OLED reset.

In my esp32.h I use some of those pins for controlling a station “#define ON_BOARD_GPIN_LIST {12,13,14,15,16,255,255,255}” and button 3 “#define E0_PIN_BUTTON_3 26”. This may bring a conflicts.

So my suggestion is to redefine all necessary buttons, sensor and station gpios to avoid conflicts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware ESP32 port of 2.1.9 firmware