OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) How to connect the Aqua Control B57009 relay

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

In my Summer house I have an OpenSprinkler Pi controlling the irrigation of a lawn. I use water from a well in my property which also supplies water to some other garden faucets.
    I use a motor pump to get the water from the well. The pump is commanded by a relay which is connected to some water level sensors that will disconnect the motor if and when the water gets to a pre-determined level. This happens quite often specially during the Summer months.
    The OSPi is working faultlessly. However, if the motor pump stops feeding water to the system I have no way to know that happened. Please keep in mind that it is a second residence and I may be miles away from there. The OS Pi log shows the programs as been run independently if there has been enough water or not.
    I purchased the Aqua Control B57009 relay to connect it to the Master.
    My problem is that if I use it with the layout described above I will have no water when I try to use any of the garden faucets, simply because the motor pump will not be powered. This unless I create a special OS program to open the Master only. This may not be very handy as I may have a local person to come around to water the flowers.
    Am I doing something wrong or am I not spoting a solution to my problem that is right in front of me?
    I am attaching photographs of the Pump relay and another one of the full layout. The cables hanging from the Aqua Control are there because I did not want to connect it prior to having your suggestions/opinions.
    English is not my native language so I apologize from any possible mistakes.
    Any help will be welcome.
    Cheers from sunny Portugal

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) How to connect the Aqua Control B57009 relay