OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Main Valve MQTT Status not working.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mode
    Participant

Hello,

i have defined one channel as main valve. When i acitvate another channel, the state of the main value does not change on mqtt. Even on the main screen the main value does not switch vom from red to green. Is this normal?

2.1.9 (7)
    Hardware: Demo (Connceted via MQTT to exisiting Hardware)

BR

mode

Ray
    Keymaster

The activation of the master zone is implemented at a very low level which is below the MQTT notification, that’s why it doesn’t send out a notification for the master zone. On the main screen, though, it should show as green because the status of the master zone does change correctly according to its status. Did you set a master on or off delay? The on/off delay will modify the exact moment the master zone fires.

mode
    Participant

Hi Ray,

no delay is used. But i am using opensprinkler in demo mode running on a vm – without any hardware like raspi. i am using the mqtt messages to control knx devices to switch the valves. All works fine except the master zones (even status of master red/green does not work in demo mode). should i open an issue for this?

BR

mode

Ray
    Keymaster

Is it possible that the zone you are testing is not associated to activate the master zone you are testing? I just checked
    demo.opensprinkler.com
    I turned on a zone that’s associated with master 1, and both zones are instantly green. So I am not sure if I can reproduce what you reported.

mode
    Participant

Ok now i got it. I had not associdated all my Zones to the Main value. Thanks!

How can i configrue, that the main valve should close 1 Min AFTER the last zone had finished? I can only enter negative values here, resultung that the main value will close before the last zone finished.

And is there a chance, that we will see the main valve on MQTT too, soon?

BR

mode

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Main Valve MQTT Status not working.