OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) OpenSpinkler Pi with RPi clone board

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

szirog
    Participant

Hi All,

I would like to use the my OpenSpinkler Pi board with the following Pi “clone” SBC:

FriendlyARM NanoPi M4v2 -> https://wiki.friendlyarm.com/wiki/index.php/NanoPi_M4V2

I am a bit confused because of the GPIO pin specification is different at two pins: PIN7 and PIN8 (please check the attached pictures).
    Also, if I am right, the OpenSpinkler Pi board uses only 5 PINs – not included the power PINs (I have collected this information from the source codes).

My questions are the followings:
    ——————————–

– in case of “PIN7 – GPIO 4 (GPCLK0)” what is the exact function of the PIN: “simple” GPIO output or clock (“General Purpose CLock”) output?
    – in case of “PIN8 – GPIO 14 (TXD)” also what is the exact function of the PIN: “simple” GPIO input or serial data transmission (serial TX Data)?

The usage of the clone Pi board is depend on the answers for the above questions…

Any idea/help welcome and appreciated!

Thank you in advanced,
    SziroG

Attachments:
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) OpenSpinkler Pi with RPi clone board