OpenSprinkler Forums Third-Party Software wrong dates with WeatherUnderground API

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ngant17
    Participant

in “Last Weather Call” and “Last Successful Weather Call”, I’m getting wrong dates, i.e., 6 Feb 2106. Also time is forward about 1 1/2 hrs. Should I delete my WeatherUnderground key and reinstall this feature?

Samer
    Keymaster

What times are shown for the device time? Also can you possibly make a backup of your configuration and send us that via email ([email protected])? I want to check the timestamp the controller is showing compared to the date displayed on the app (as they app maybe parsing the timestamps incorrectly due to timezone issues).

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Samer.

ngant17
    Participant

Unfortunately I recently lost the controller hardware completely and I’m looking to replace asap. Support ticket for this issue is being processed separately. I won’t know what’s going on inside software configurations until the unit is up and running again.

In the interim, I’m hooking up a spare Rainbird controller to keep my garden going. Thanks for the response!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Third-Party Software wrong dates with WeatherUnderground API