OpenSprinkler › Forums › Hardware Questions › OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) › System does not activate sprinklers automatically › Reply To: System does not activate sprinklers automatically
April 4, 2015 at 4:21 pm #36469
Just to make sure I understand correctly:
- the program is enabled and scheduled to run.
- the stations are enabled individually
- pin the program, there are times assigned to the stations
- the weather adj is off
- the rain sensor setting is off (you said you don’t have one but didn’t say the setting was disabled)
- And it is not watering and the log shows no automatic activity.
i got nuthin.
Could you post your configuration export with the weather underground key removed so Ray or Samer can dig into it?