OpenSprinkler Forums Third-Party Software Announcement: Opensprinkler ET Reply To: Announcement: Opensprinkler ET

mpoloniato
Participant

Goodmorning, I am an enthusiast user of opensprinkler 2.3 AC from almost 2 years. Now I am planning to update it with the Opensprinkler ET FW. I followed the guide to compile FW with arduino SW 1.0.3, but I’m getting a lot of compile errors and I’m not able to make it function. I’m a beginner arduino programmer.
With the last FW from github I get an error ‘wire’ not declared in this scope. AFter this I tried to add Wire and SDfat library directly into the FW folder and after compiling I get a bounch of error like:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\OpenSprinkler\main.cpp: In function ‘void flow_isr()’:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\OpenSprinkler\main.cpp:92: error: no match for ‘operator!=’ in ‘OpenSprinkler::options[21] != 2’
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\OpenSprinkler\main.cpp:95: error: ‘class OpenSprinkler’ has no member named ‘flowcount_time_ms’
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\OpenSprinkler\main.cpp:97: error: ‘class OpenSprinkler’ has no member named ‘flowcount_time_ms’ù
ETC…

How can I handle this? Any help is much apreciated!