• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

frpaleri
    Blocked

Hi ray, like this topic viewtopic.php?f=9&t=673 , i would like to send an impulse of few seconds to control a relè with opensprinkler-pi. ( the rele has to control a remote switch for starting and stopping a pump that is far away so i would like to use a station for the start command and a station for the stop command).
    I’am not very good programming, is possible to set the max opening time for a channe in few time? Have you some suggestions to me?
    Thank you very much
    Francesco

Ray
    Keymaster

is possible to set the max opening time for a channe in few time?

I don’t quite understand this sentence. Do you mean ‘in fewer time’, like sub-second?

Do you need it to trigger the relay automatically or you can do this manually? If it can be done manually, you can use the Run-Once program and just select a station and set it to be as few seconds as you need. If you need it to be done automatically, or you need sub-second timing, you will need to modify the program.

frpaleri
    Blocked

No, not sub second, i mean to do this quickly. I have to di this automatically( send anche impulse of few seconds), where i have to modify the program? Is a hard work to do?
    Thank you ray

frpaleri
    Blocked

Ok ray now i understand. Before i couldn’t understand because i always use the mobile app in which is not possible to set seconds in programs. Now i used the standard program and i saw is possible to manage programs with seconds. Excuse me but i didn’t realise it before.

Ray
    Keymaster

Ah, yes, you are right, the app doesn’t support setting water time down to seconds yet. Will talk to Samer and see if this is easy to add in the app.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.