OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests Additional Start Times Repeating Timer Malfunctioning

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kerry
    Participant

Aloha

The additional start time section timer is malfunctioning. It displays (0s) as in seconds but when selected it only gives the option of minutes and hours. Also the time selected is ignored and the timing is random. Example: I tried to repeat 3 stations @ 30 sec each every 2 mins for 318 times but the timer would radomly repeat at different times. The repeat was not working at all times. I tried software and hardware reset and install and got different results each time. The repeat cycle is the most important feature and why I chose this controller.

Ray
    Keymaster

Just as an update for this thread: I believe the issue has been resolved, and it’s due to misunderstanding about the ‘repeat every’ field. This is the time between the previous start time and the next start time, not the time between the previous end time and the next start time. As a result, if the program takes a minute and half to run, and set to repeat every 2 minutes, then it will start at, say, 8:00am, then 8:02am, then 8:04am, until the number of repeat times has been reached.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests Additional Start Times Repeating Timer Malfunctioning