• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Greenhouse23

Hey everyone,

When I log into my controllers on my android phone (Android 4.3 using Chrome browser v. 33.0.17…) I will often get a message when turning on zones that my IPA/Port or Password is wrong. I go back and re-enter the info, then it gives me a “system disabled” message. If I go back and re-enter the info again, the web app stalls and won’t bring up any interface, it just stays on the blue screen. To get back to even seeing the interface I have to clear the browser cookies and relog into each controller. Since I have 6 on site it is doable, just annoying.

I can log into the controller through the local network, using the local IPA/port and everything works. I can also log in on my computer (Windows 7 also using Chrome) and my iOS device and everything works fine. It definitely seems like an Android issue.

I’m using the hosted web app.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Samer
    Keymaster

Are you using manual mode to turn on zones? If so, there might be a bug in manual mode that hasn’t been fixed on the hosted app on rayshobby.net/apps/sprinklers. I will take a look tonight and let you know what I find.

If you don’t mind me asking: which firmware version are you using for the OpenSprinkler?

Greenhouse23

Yes, it was when I was using the manual mode. I am using firmware v 2.0.0

Samer
    Keymaster

I pushed some changes to manual mode code however I noticed the specific error message you mentioned only shows up during submission of a new site/device. Not 100% sure this will fix your issue but I have a more permanent solution in the works.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.