OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Announcing OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware 2.1.3 (for AVR/RPI/BBB/LINUX)

Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

navy2x
    Participant

Awesome, thanks! Am I able to get this update right now with a git pull, or do I need to wait for an official release?

Samer
    Keymaster

You can go ahead and pull the changes and recompile to see if everything is resolved. We have been running the updated version for a few days now without a hiccup.

In the future, we will not merge changes into the master branch before release and instead make a separate branch for upcoming versions (this was an oversight this time around which caused some confusion).

Thanks!

navy2x
    Participant

I updated and it has been running without a hiccup for 24 hours now. Great work!

Samer
    Keymaster

Great, thanks for the follow up!

dun4cheap
    Participant

So proof of abilities. I figured it was time to post a picture of the opensprinkler controller in the real world being used in conjunction with Ubiquity radios and HIKVision night vision surveilance cameras. Hopefully sooner then later, the new firmware coming to control lights such as the one depcited here in this picture will be controlled with the opensprinkler microcontroller as well when the dusk to dawn feature is implemented in a more usefull way.

Anyhow, this is the second os controller I have installed, I have a 3rd ready to go and intend on installing many more along with more camera’s while building a wifi mesh for our monitors.

Anyhow, bring on the 2.1.4 FW, I am ready to test my relay.

Ray
    Keymaster

Neat. Thanks for sharing and for posting the picture!

JohnC
    Participant

Has 2.1.4 software been officially launched?

Samer
    Keymaster
Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Announcing OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware 2.1.3 (for AVR/RPI/BBB/LINUX)