OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Any problem with Andriod Mobile App?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

VBigger

I am using an iphone to control two OS (Arduino) without any problems, but when I try to use my partner’s andriod, there is a continue problem with the connection “timing out” and much difficultly reconnecting. Has anyone else had any troubles with the android app, or is it likely its just an android-router connection issue?

Samer
    Keymaster

There are no known issues. It’s likely a network issue however if you can provide specifics I can help troubleshoot.

CuriousG
    Participant

Funny I had the opposite effect where I had no issues with my Android phone and I had multiple network timeout issues when trying to use the program from an iPad.

I think the only other problem I’ve had is that sometimes it wants the password even though I’ve checked ignore password. Submitting it again fixes the issue.

Samer
    Keymaster

This issue is likely related to OSPi (pickling error). Dan has found the problem and a solution is now being tested. Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon once the fix has been fully tested.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Any problem with Andriod Mobile App?