OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Anyone out there using remote stations successfully?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mark Kananen
    Participant

I’m curious who uses remote stations. How many stations on what hardware with what versions of firmware. I am convninced 2.1.9 (9) is very broken when trying to service remote stations. Both manual and in programs, remote stations seem to cause a lot of issues. Like the programs never complete, valves close far too early. The UI seems pretty unhappy with them also.

larryglz
    Participant

I’m using 3 controllers – 1 main and 2 remote. I run everything thru the main controller and all works well.

cpu
    Participant

I’m using one master + two slave as there’s no ethernet in between OSPi – total 32 stations – then it’s connected via wireguard to my home network and then I reverse proxy to get access outside, also on another location I’m running 1 master same story – wireguard -> home & rev proxy, need to add slave there in future or expansion board – depends what’ll be easier to achieve.

larryglz
    Participant

Cool. Yeah, I can vpn to my sites also. But I’m using Home Assistant and controlling thru that. Either way, master/slave configurations work very well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Anyone out there using remote stations successfully?