OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Apache handlers to serve ui locally

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

951calguy
    Participant

After setting this up as listed on the instructions Im still getting only a black screen saying “loading”
    please let me know if I need to change anything. I have attached a screen shot of my Apache

951calguy
    Participant

anyone? is this accomplished with a simple .htaccess file or is it more involved?
    instructions are not that clear for noobs like me to have to ui served locally, like where to put the files on the sd card and what exactly enter on the http://os_ip/su all it says is . (dot) no idea what that is.

Samer
    Keymaster

I am not familiar with cPanel however the headers in your screenshot seem correct to me.

Also, what files are you putting on the SD card? Is this an OSPi that is acting as an Apache server and OpenSprinkler?

I think we need more details on what you are trying to achieve and the steps you have taken so far.

Thank you

951calguy
    Participant

After going crazy for almost a week and knowing that I had it working before, I realized it was just a damned “/” at the end.

Thank you Samer.

Samer
    Keymaster

Ah! Glad you figured it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Apache handlers to serve ui locally