OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests Availability in Australia

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

geejayem
    Participant

Is Openlabs still a distributor in Australia? Following the link from your site leads to a 404 page and searching around their website doesn’t seem to show anything about OpenSprinkler.

Ray
    Keymaster

OpenLabs has shut down for several months and came back to business. Right now the only way for you to get OpenSprinkler is to buy directly from us (we do ship to Australia). We will be contacting OpenLabs to find out what’s their future plan.

ben_vk
    Participant

Hi, opening this old post as I have the same question here in 2018, is there an Australian seller of the OSPI?

Cheers!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, I recently bought one through OpenLab https://openlab.com.au/

Ray
    Keymaster

Yes, they are back in business.

Adruino
    Participant

From the openlab website, there’s nothing obvious that indicates they sell these.
    I tried sending them an email via their website, plus I called Murray and Dwayne, but ended up at voicemail. Neither have called me back yet.

LittleBird and LiveHouse Automation all list the ESP version of the OpenSprinkler, but not only is it out of stock, it’s excessively priced.

Any other tips on Aussie vendors?

Ray
    Keymaster

The best way for now is to buy directly from our website. We ship orders to Australia every day. Among all countries, shipping to Australia is surprisingly reliable and fast (delivery time is usually around one week with Express and two weeks with first-class).

marty
    Participant

I have a original version with lan port I don’t use
    If ya keen
    On the gold coast

ben_vk
    Participant

Marty how much do you want for it, including Postage to Albury, NSW 2640?

DrGlock
    Participant

Just got mine delivered to Australia the other week and was fast and easy

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests Availability in Australia