OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Bug in graph display

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

terryhonn
    Participant

Just noticed a graphical glitch in the graph on the Android app. While viewing graph, tap one of the vertical program bars so that the program name is displayed. While it’s still showing, tap the Table option. The table displays, but the program name from the Graph is still on screen.

Samer
    Keymaster

Ah thank you for this, I’ll get it fixed in the next version. Appreciate the screenshot!

ottorino
    Participant

In my case I can see logs as table but not as graph.
    Only for station one: no matter how many others stations are toggled on/off (rain delay in tyhe screenshots)
    The soil is wet in the morning, which is reassuring and most important.
    Mobile and web app gave the same behaviuor, both at 1.2.2 version firmware 2.0.9

Samer
    Keymaster

@ottorino I can actually see the station 1 runs on the screenshot you provided. The issue is the scale as they ran under 1 min and are shown as very small bar.

If you uncheck all stations except one on the graph view the scale adjusts for to represent them better.

ottorino
    Participant

That’s true (with a magnifying glass !!).
    The duration is 38 sec (0.63 min) but they are represented as close to 0.
    When I toggle all the other stations off (see screenshot), I still see undetectable values near zero.
    Is that expected ?

Samer
    Keymaster

I think the scale isn’t designed for second runs but rather minute runs (or longer). At some point logging will get an overhaul in its display method. Once that occurs, we will hopefully solve all these issues.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Bug in graph display