OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) Buster (latest pi distribution) not working.

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Ray.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

RottenMutt
    Participant

I updated my raspberry pi 3b over winter and it didn’t work this spring the first time I tried to run the sprinklers. I reimagined to Buster, and it still doesn’t work. Tried raspberry pi 4 and same result. I first replaced the ospi board and transformer and it still doesn’t work. Seems like the pi isn’t communicating to ospi…. Need help.

Ray
    Keymaster

When you compile the firmware did you get any error message.

RottenMutt
    Participant

Thank you for the reply Ray. No errors. Clean buster installation with OpenSprinkler.
    Can you confirm buster x64 works?

Ray
    Keymaster

I am pretty sure it works. There was an issue with sensors not working due to wiringPi discontinued, but that has been fixed. I am not aware of any other issue of the firmware with Rpi.

RottenMutt
    Participant

Pretty sure isn’t confirmation! I’ve tried both 64 and 32 bit versions. Guess I need to figure out how to install a older version.

Ray
    Keymaster

Well, if I had a RPi 3b or 4 I can test. But I don’t know anywhere to buy them. So I rely on users to report. So far I haven’t seen any report of issues.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) Buster (latest pi distribution) not working.